PUNE, 11 OCT 2021: ZyCoV-D, the first vaccine to be approved for use in children above the age of 12 in India, will be also be made available to private sector hospitals across the country.
The Centre's supply principle in the ratio of 75:25 for public and private vaccinatio......
- Over 4,800 adverse events after Covid jabs reported in Kerala (20-10-2021)
- Shortage of Delaminid TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license (20-10-2021)
- Local pharma companies find it difficult to create Sputnik’s second component (20-10-2021)
- Health ministry to finalise OTC drug policy soon (20-10-2021)
- NMC issues advisory to medical colleges to control indiscriminate use of antimicrobials (20-10-2021)
- Centre reconstitutes DTAB by adding Commissioners of Gujarat and MP as members (20-10-2021)
- Cops arrest 4, seize 211 vials of muscle enhancer drug (19-10-2021)
- C-vaccine theft: Health dept submits report (19-10-2021)
- Three arrested in Pune for illegal sale of muscle enhancing drug (19-10-2021)
- Extremely rare cases of Covid vax adverse effects at Ganga Ram (19-10-2021)