Washington, 11 Oct 2021: Drugmaker Merck asked U.S. regulators Monday to authorise its pill against COVID-19 in what would add an entirely new and easy-to-use weapon to the world's arsenal against the pandemic.
If cleared by the Food and Drug Administration......
- Over 4,800 adverse events after Covid jabs reported in Kerala (20-10-2021)
- Shortage of Delaminid TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license (20-10-2021)
- Local pharma companies find it difficult to create Sputnik’s second component (20-10-2021)
- Health ministry to finalise OTC drug policy soon (20-10-2021)
- NMC issues advisory to medical colleges to control indiscriminate use of antimicrobials (20-10-2021)
- Centre reconstitutes DTAB by adding Commissioners of Gujarat and MP as members (20-10-2021)
- Cops arrest 4, seize 211 vials of muscle enhancer drug (19-10-2021)
- C-vaccine theft: Health dept submits report (19-10-2021)
- Three arrested in Pune for illegal sale of muscle enhancing drug (19-10-2021)
- Extremely rare cases of Covid vax adverse effects at Ganga Ram (19-10-2021)