Chandigarh, 25 Sept 2021: Since oxygen was in high demand during the second Covid surge, there were chances of impurities in oxygen during refill. Increase in demand for medical oxygen resulted in impurity and contamination, leading to deaths.
This has been highligh......
- Over 4,800 adverse events after Covid jabs reported in Kerala (20-10-2021)
- Shortage of Delaminid TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license (20-10-2021)
- Local pharma companies find it difficult to create Sputnik’s second component (20-10-2021)
- Health ministry to finalise OTC drug policy soon (20-10-2021)
- NMC issues advisory to medical colleges to control indiscriminate use of antimicrobials (20-10-2021)
- Centre reconstitutes DTAB by adding Commissioners of Gujarat and MP as members (20-10-2021)
- Cops arrest 4, seize 211 vials of muscle enhancer drug (19-10-2021)
- C-vaccine theft: Health dept submits report (19-10-2021)
- Three arrested in Pune for illegal sale of muscle enhancing drug (19-10-2021)
- Extremely rare cases of Covid vax adverse effects at Ganga Ram (19-10-2021)