New Delhi, 23 Sept 2021: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has claimed that in a nationwide survey of trans-fats, only 3.14 % (196 samples) were found having trans-fats exceeding 2%, the limit it has set to achieve by 2022.
FSSAI says that the fi......
- Over 4,800 adverse events after Covid jabs reported in Kerala (20-10-2021)
- Shortage of Delaminid TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license (20-10-2021)
- Local pharma companies find it difficult to create Sputnik’s second component (20-10-2021)
- Health ministry to finalise OTC drug policy soon (20-10-2021)
- NMC issues advisory to medical colleges to control indiscriminate use of antimicrobials (20-10-2021)
- Centre reconstitutes DTAB by adding Commissioners of Gujarat and MP as members (20-10-2021)
- Cops arrest 4, seize 211 vials of muscle enhancer drug (19-10-2021)
- C-vaccine theft: Health dept submits report (19-10-2021)
- Three arrested in Pune for illegal sale of muscle enhancing drug (19-10-2021)
- Extremely rare cases of Covid vax adverse effects at Ganga Ram (19-10-2021)