MUMBAI, 15 SEPT 2021: Glenmark Pharma on Wednesday said a post marketing surveillance of its anti-viral, Favipiravir, reinforces the findings of the drug’s safety and efficacy in real world settings.
The results show no new safety signals or concerns till date, a......
- FSSAI guidelines for sampling for microbiological analysis (21-10-2021)
- Why Low Platelet Count Isn’t Lone Benchmark For Dengue Severity (21-10-2021)
- CDSCO to enhance testing capacity for medical devices (21-10-2021)
- Telangana to form special cell to curb drug menace (21-10-2021)
- Over 4,800 adverse events after Covid jabs reported in Kerala (20-10-2021)
- Shortage of Delaminid TB drug stress patients; activists urge govt to issue compulsory license (20-10-2021)
- Local pharma companies find it difficult to create Sputnik’s second component (20-10-2021)
- Health ministry to finalise OTC drug policy soon (20-10-2021)
- NMC issues advisory to medical colleges to control indiscriminate use of antimicrobials (20-10-2021)
- Centre reconstitutes DTAB by adding Commissioners of Gujarat and MP as members (20-10-2021)