Kochi, 14 Sept 2021: The central and state information commissioners have urged the Chief Justice of India to take up the issue of giving unnecessary stays by courts on RTI orders issued by information commissions across the country.
A letter signed by 15 informatio......
- Impurities in O2 during 2nd Covid wave led to deaths: Study (25-09-2021)
- Decision to allow pharmacists treat patients evokes mixed response (25-09-2021)
- IPC releases guidance document on Quality Management System in testing laboratory (25-09-2021)
- Scheme for “Promotion of Medical Device Parks”, notified (25-09-2021)
- Domestic pharma market expands 18% in August (24-09-2021)
- ICMR removes Ivermectin, HCQ from revised guidelines on Covid-19 treatment (24-09-2021)
- Now, insulin can be kept without refrigeration (24-09-2021)
- IPC releases guidance document on Good Documentation Practices (24-09-2021)
- FSSAI survey shows only 3.14% samples found with trans-fats exceeding 2% (24-09-2021)
- FSSAI launches logo for vegan foods (24-09-2021)