BARIPADA, 13 SEPT 2021: Be aware of paediatric medicines being distributed at government hospitals under Niramaya scheme. While the medicines may be available free of cost, the possibility of a foreign object in the packets cannot be ruled out.
For Sek Sera......
- Impurities in O2 during 2nd Covid wave led to deaths: Study (25-09-2021)
- Decision to allow pharmacists treat patients evokes mixed response (25-09-2021)
- IPC releases guidance document on Quality Management System in testing laboratory (25-09-2021)
- Scheme for “Promotion of Medical Device Parks”, notified (25-09-2021)
- Domestic pharma market expands 18% in August (24-09-2021)
- ICMR removes Ivermectin, HCQ from revised guidelines on Covid-19 treatment (24-09-2021)
- Now, insulin can be kept without refrigeration (24-09-2021)
- IPC releases guidance document on Good Documentation Practices (24-09-2021)
- FSSAI survey shows only 3.14% samples found with trans-fats exceeding 2% (24-09-2021)
- FSSAI launches logo for vegan foods (24-09-2021)