Ahmedabad, 22 July 2021: The Gujarat High Court while affirming the Gujarat Appellate Authority of Advance Ruling (GAAAR) ruled that medical stores run by the charitable trust require GST Registration.
The petitioner, Nagri Eye Research Foundation through i......
- Impurities in O2 during 2nd Covid wave led to deaths: Study (25-09-2021)
- Decision to allow pharmacists treat patients evokes mixed response (25-09-2021)
- IPC releases guidance document on Quality Management System in testing laboratory (25-09-2021)
- Scheme for “Promotion of Medical Device Parks”, notified (25-09-2021)
- Domestic pharma market expands 18% in August (24-09-2021)
- ICMR removes Ivermectin, HCQ from revised guidelines on Covid-19 treatment (24-09-2021)
- Now, insulin can be kept without refrigeration (24-09-2021)
- IPC releases guidance document on Good Documentation Practices (24-09-2021)
- FSSAI survey shows only 3.14% samples found with trans-fats exceeding 2% (24-09-2021)
- FSSAI launches logo for vegan foods (24-09-2021)