Thane, 21 July 2021: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has registered 14 cases of illegal sale of abortion drugs in Maharashtra, and 11 persons have been arrested for violations, an official said on Tuesday.
Considering the possibility of misuse of med......
- Parliament panel recommends review of India's IPR policy (25-07-2021)
- Lapses spotted in raids at drug testing labs (25-07-2021)
- Phase II Clinical Trial of Niclosamide Drug for Treatment of Covid-19 Patients Begins (25-07-2021)
- Medical Store run by Charitable Trust requires GST Registration: Gujarat High Court upholds AAAR’s Ruling (25-07-2021)
- Govt caps trade margins of Pulse oximeter, 4 other devices (24-07-2021)
- Adverse events reporting by states 'not satisfactory', says AEFI (24-07-2021)
- Only marginal difference in purchase price of Covishield, Covaxin for Centre: MoS Health (24-07-2021)
- No fixed timeline at present for completion of covid vax drive, govt to parliament (24-07-2021)
- Coronil approved as supporting measure: MoS Health (24-07-2021)
- Haryana man is first arrest in fake Kumbh tests case (23-07-2021)