Mumbai, 21 July 2021: The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) has released draft chapter on microbiological examination of Burkholderia cepacia complex in non-sterile products.
The purpose of this test are carried out to find out whether a substance or preparation co......
- Parliament panel recommends review of India's IPR policy (25-07-2021)
- Lapses spotted in raids at drug testing labs (25-07-2021)
- Phase II Clinical Trial of Niclosamide Drug for Treatment of Covid-19 Patients Begins (25-07-2021)
- Medical Store run by Charitable Trust requires GST Registration: Gujarat High Court upholds AAAR’s Ruling (25-07-2021)
- Govt caps trade margins of Pulse oximeter, 4 other devices (24-07-2021)
- Adverse events reporting by states 'not satisfactory', says AEFI (24-07-2021)
- Only marginal difference in purchase price of Covishield, Covaxin for Centre: MoS Health (24-07-2021)
- No fixed timeline at present for completion of covid vax drive, govt to parliament (24-07-2021)
- Coronil approved as supporting measure: MoS Health (24-07-2021)
- Haryana man is first arrest in fake Kumbh tests case (23-07-2021)