BUENOS AIRES, 24 JUNE 2021: A study by the Buenos Aires Ministry of Health to monitor the safety of the Sputnik V vaccine against Covid-19 confirmed on Thursday that it is the safest among the vaccines.
"SputnikV shows the safest profile among #Covid vaccines used in the Bue......
- Covaxin, Covishield effective against Delta variant: study (19-07-2021)
- Anti-tumor agent from the intestine (11-07-2021)
- Mumbai: Study says liver damage likely due to autoimmune response to giloy (04-07-2021)
- Misuse of antibiotics soared in India during Covid pandemic: Study (02-07-2021)
- Pune study suggests measles shot effective against SARS-CoV-2 (22-06-2021)
- IIT Hyderabad researchers develop oral solution to treat black fungus (30-05-2021)
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Linked With Fewer Asymptomatic Infections: Study (08-05-2021)
- Strong proof Covid-19 mainly spreads through air: Study (17-04-2021)
- Commonly used face masks, shields unable to prevent Covid-19 virus transmission: IIT BBS study (10-04-2021)
- Medical device companies pay physicians 7 times more than drug companies do, study finds (09-04-2021)