PUNE, 22 JUNE 2021: A study by researchers from BJ Medical College here has found early evidence showing measles-containing vaccines (MCVs) might offer children some protection against the SARS-CoV-2 infection.
The case-control study analysed 548 participan......
- Covaxin, Covishield effective against Delta variant: study (19-07-2021)
- Anti-tumor agent from the intestine (11-07-2021)
- Mumbai: Study says liver damage likely due to autoimmune response to giloy (04-07-2021)
- Misuse of antibiotics soared in India during Covid pandemic: Study (02-07-2021)
- Sputnik V is safest among all Covid-19 vaccines, no deaths recorded: Buenos Aires study (25-06-2021)
- IIT Hyderabad researchers develop oral solution to treat black fungus (30-05-2021)
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Linked With Fewer Asymptomatic Infections: Study (08-05-2021)
- Strong proof Covid-19 mainly spreads through air: Study (17-04-2021)
- Commonly used face masks, shields unable to prevent Covid-19 virus transmission: IIT BBS study (10-04-2021)
- Medical device companies pay physicians 7 times more than drug companies do, study finds (09-04-2021)