Hyderabad, 29 May 2021: An innovation reported two years ago by researchers at IIT-Hyderabad in the formulation of oral tablets used in the treatment of kala-azar or black fever has come to the aid of black fungus patients.
In 2019, researchers from IIT- H'......
- Covaxin, Covishield effective against Delta variant: study (19-07-2021)
- Anti-tumor agent from the intestine (11-07-2021)
- Mumbai: Study says liver damage likely due to autoimmune response to giloy (04-07-2021)
- Misuse of antibiotics soared in India during Covid pandemic: Study (02-07-2021)
- Sputnik V is safest among all Covid-19 vaccines, no deaths recorded: Buenos Aires study (25-06-2021)
- Pune study suggests measles shot effective against SARS-CoV-2 (22-06-2021)
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Linked With Fewer Asymptomatic Infections: Study (08-05-2021)
- Strong proof Covid-19 mainly spreads through air: Study (17-04-2021)
- Commonly used face masks, shields unable to prevent Covid-19 virus transmission: IIT BBS study (10-04-2021)
- Medical device companies pay physicians 7 times more than drug companies do, study finds (09-04-2021)