KOCHI, 6 MAY 2021: On May 1, central government data on Covid vaccine revealed that Kerala and Andhra Pradesh were the only two states that had actually consumed more vaccine doses than they had received.
Kerala was able to achieve zero wastage due to strict impleme......
- Delhi HC restrains Onevital from using trademark similar to Revital (21-06-2021)
- ‘Salt loading’ can help doctors use cheaper anti-mucormycosis drug (21-06-2021)
- DoP invites applications to manufacture medical device under PLI scheme to boost domestic mfg (21-06-2021)
- IPC to revise draft chapter on approach to alternative rapid microbiological methods (21-06-2021)
- Sharp rise in spurious drugs as pandemic triggers huge demand for medicines: Nakul Pasricha (21-06-2021)
- Controversial Kerala naturopath who claimed to cure Covid tested positive for virus post death (21-06-2021)
- 3,293 Vials Of Fake Black Fungus Injections Found In Delhi Doctor's House (20-06-2021)
- Three held from Thane for black-marketing black fungus medicine (20-06-2021)
- Quality Council launches new scheme for quality verification of medical devices (20-06-2021)
- Tramadol seizure: Financial Intelligence Unit to probe case (20-06-2021)