New Delhi, 6 May 2021: The Delhi High Court on Wednesday asked the finance ministry to consider exempting oxygen concentrators imported by individuals for personal use from integrated goods and services tax.
At present, such imports are subject to 12% IGST ......
- Delhi HC restrains Onevital from using trademark similar to Revital (21-06-2021)
- ‘Salt loading’ can help doctors use cheaper anti-mucormycosis drug (21-06-2021)
- DoP invites applications to manufacture medical device under PLI scheme to boost domestic mfg (21-06-2021)
- IPC to revise draft chapter on approach to alternative rapid microbiological methods (21-06-2021)
- Sharp rise in spurious drugs as pandemic triggers huge demand for medicines: Nakul Pasricha (21-06-2021)
- Controversial Kerala naturopath who claimed to cure Covid tested positive for virus post death (21-06-2021)
- 3,293 Vials Of Fake Black Fungus Injections Found In Delhi Doctor's House (20-06-2021)
- Three held from Thane for black-marketing black fungus medicine (20-06-2021)
- Quality Council launches new scheme for quality verification of medical devices (20-06-2021)
- Tramadol seizure: Financial Intelligence Unit to probe case (20-06-2021)