Canberra, 6 May 2021: The patients comprised two men in their 70s, one in 60s, and two women in their 50s and 60s, reports Xinhua news agency.
"You'll notice that all of th......
Source : DT Next
- Delhi HC restrains Onevital from using trademark similar to Revital (21-06-2021)
- ‘Salt loading’ can help doctors use cheaper anti-mucormycosis drug (21-06-2021)
- DoP invites applications to manufacture medical device under PLI scheme to boost domestic mfg (21-06-2021)
- IPC to revise draft chapter on approach to alternative rapid microbiological methods (21-06-2021)
- Sharp rise in spurious drugs as pandemic triggers huge demand for medicines: Nakul Pasricha (21-06-2021)
- Controversial Kerala naturopath who claimed to cure Covid tested positive for virus post death (21-06-2021)
- 3,293 Vials Of Fake Black Fungus Injections Found In Delhi Doctor's House (20-06-2021)
- Three held from Thane for black-marketing black fungus medicine (20-06-2021)
- Quality Council launches new scheme for quality verification of medical devices (20-06-2021)
- Tramadol seizure: Financial Intelligence Unit to probe case (20-06-2021)