New Delhi, 3 May 2021: At a time people are desperately looking for treatment against Covid-19, an injection named “Covipri” is circulating on social media, with many referring to it as the Remdesivir injection.
Remdesivir is not a magic drug ag......
- Remdesivir sold at 10 times MRP, 10 arrested (07-05-2021)
- Kerala model: How the state got more out of its vaccine vials (07-05-2021)
- CDL likely to release first batch of Sputnik V next week after quality tests (07-05-2021)
- Fake remdesivir racket ‘main conspirator’ brought to Ahmedabad (07-05-2021)
- 4 Delhi men found selling oxygen concentrators for Rs 70,000 at Lodhi Colony bar, 419 units recovered (06-05-2021)
- Drop IGST on import of oxygen concentrators, Delhi HC tells Centre (06-05-2021)
- 5 Australian blood clot cases linked to AstraZeneca vax (06-05-2021)
- Covid patients in home isolation can book oxygen online: Delhi Govt (06-05-2021)
- Roche receives emergency use approval in India for its investigational Antibody Cocktail used in the treatment of Covid-19 (06-05-2021)
- 45 held for black marketing of oxygen, remdesivir across Haryana (06-05-2021)