Nagpur, 20 Apr 2021 (PTI) Two men were held on Tuesday for allegedly selling Remdesivir vials filled with water for Rs 28,000 in Sakkardara area of Nagpur, police said.
Abhilash Petkar (28) and Aniket Nandeshwar (21), both working as X-Ray technici......
- Kerala model: How the state got more out of its vaccine vials (07-05-2021)
- CDL likely to release first batch of Sputnik V next week after quality tests (07-05-2021)
- Fake remdesivir racket ‘main conspirator’ brought to Ahmedabad (07-05-2021)
- 4 Delhi men found selling oxygen concentrators for Rs 70,000 at Lodhi Colony bar, 419 units recovered (06-05-2021)
- Drop IGST on import of oxygen concentrators, Delhi HC tells Centre (06-05-2021)
- 5 Australian blood clot cases linked to AstraZeneca vax (06-05-2021)
- Covid patients in home isolation can book oxygen online: Delhi Govt (06-05-2021)
- Roche receives emergency use approval in India for its investigational Antibody Cocktail used in the treatment of Covid-19 (06-05-2021)
- 45 held for black marketing of oxygen, remdesivir across Haryana (06-05-2021)
- Hetero recalls a batch of its remdesivir brand Covifor after side effects (06-05-2021)