London, 6 Apr 2021 (PTI) A new vaccine to protect against COVID-19, being produced in Scotland, has shown a "strong immune response" in early trials in the UK, the country''s health minister said on Tuesday.
UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock said th......
- Economic interests cannot override human lives, cut down industrial use of oxygen immediately: HC to Centre (21-04-2021)
- Health ministry approves FDC of tamsulosin HCI+deflazacort for asthma therapy (21-04-2021)
- No restraining SII from using Covishield name for vaccine against COVID-19: Bombay HC (21-04-2021)
- Day after 5 held, efforts to trace 900 patients who took fake remdesivir on (21-04-2021)
- Govt directs strict action against Gujarat firm for misleading claims for 'AAYUDH Advance' (21-04-2021)
- Remdesivir not a life saving drug: AIIMS-Patna director to HC (21-04-2021)
- 2 Held in Maharashtra for Selling Remdesivir Vial Containing Water for Rs 28,000 (21-04-2021)
- Centre to allocate Remdesivir to states for 10 days (21-04-2021)
- Govt waives import duty on COVID-19 drug Remdesivir (21-04-2021)
- Nanded pharmacist held for selling remdesivir for Rs 22,000 (20-04-2021)