Mumbai, 22 Feb 2021: A team of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) seized 4,824 Tramadol tablets weighing 2.613 kg as part of a courier consignment near Golden Palace Hotel in Kurla (West) on Sunday, said an NCB official.
The consigner of the consignment, Mohd A......
- Covid survivors may suffer cognitive complications (06-03-2021)
- Hosps again see patients with severe complications (06-03-2021)
- PvPI registers 4.7 lakh ADRs; to add 30 more AMCs by March 31, 2021 (06-03-2021)
- US FDA warns against using Ivermectin for Covid-19 after reports of hospitalizations (06-03-2021)
- HC asks Delhi govt to comply with order to regulate online path labs or else face action (05-03-2021)
- No recognition for electropathy courses: Min (05-03-2021)
- Man dies hours after Covid jab in Kota district (05-03-2021)
- Maharashtra nurse tests Covid +ve days after second vaccine dose (05-03-2021)
- DCGI sub-committee submits guidelines on post-approval changes in drugs (05-03-2021)
- More R&D required to enable India to produce PPE as per international standards: Experts (05-03-2021)