New Delhi, 22 Feb 2021: With Covid-19 pandemic showing signs of receding in India, sanitisers are not selling like hot cakes anymore and its demand is not even half of what it was last year.
According to data by research f......
- Covid survivors may suffer cognitive complications (06-03-2021)
- Hosps again see patients with severe complications (06-03-2021)
- PvPI registers 4.7 lakh ADRs; to add 30 more AMCs by March 31, 2021 (06-03-2021)
- US FDA warns against using Ivermectin for Covid-19 after reports of hospitalizations (06-03-2021)
- HC asks Delhi govt to comply with order to regulate online path labs or else face action (05-03-2021)
- No recognition for electropathy courses: Min (05-03-2021)
- Man dies hours after Covid jab in Kota district (05-03-2021)
- Maharashtra nurse tests Covid +ve days after second vaccine dose (05-03-2021)
- DCGI sub-committee submits guidelines on post-approval changes in drugs (05-03-2021)
- More R&D required to enable India to produce PPE as per international standards: Experts (05-03-2021)