MUMBAI, 9 FEB 2021: Deficiency in a particular human protein, which is more common in Europe and the United States than in Asia, could explain why coronavirus is not spreading as fast in Asian countries.
A team of scientists from the National Institute of B......
- IIT team shows way for effective drugs to treat HIV/AIDS (19-02-2021)
- Covid deaths 5 times higher in kidney transplant recipients, reveals study (17-02-2021)
- Zinc and Vitamin C neither shortens COVID-19 duration nor alleviates symptoms: Study (16-02-2021)
- IIT Madras Researchers Develop Paper-Based Sensors To Detect Antimicrobial Resistance & Pollutants (09-02-2021)
- Antiviral drug thapsigargin effective against Covid, suggests study (06-02-2021)
- Oxford/AstraZeneca rst jab cuts COVID transmission substantially: UK study (04-02-2021)
- Cholesterol increases Covid-19 infectivity: Study (02-02-2021)
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin neutralises UK strain of coronavirus: Study (28-01-2021)
- Which masks give you the best protection? (13-12-2020)
- Non-Contact Thermometers (Infrared Guns) Miss 5 Out of 6 Fevers: Reveals Study (12-12-2020)