Mumbai, 25 Jan 2021: The doors of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research are open to anyone wanting to work on the m-RNA technology in India, said CSIR director general Shekhar C. Mande.
“It is an exciting science and this is the first time......
- Covid survivors may suffer cognitive complications (06-03-2021)
- Hosps again see patients with severe complications (06-03-2021)
- PvPI registers 4.7 lakh ADRs; to add 30 more AMCs by March 31, 2021 (06-03-2021)
- US FDA warns against using Ivermectin for Covid-19 after reports of hospitalizations (06-03-2021)
- HC asks Delhi govt to comply with order to regulate online path labs or else face action (05-03-2021)
- No recognition for electropathy courses: Min (05-03-2021)
- Man dies hours after Covid jab in Kota district (05-03-2021)
- Maharashtra nurse tests Covid +ve days after second vaccine dose (05-03-2021)
- DCGI sub-committee submits guidelines on post-approval changes in drugs (05-03-2021)
- More R&D required to enable India to produce PPE as per international standards: Experts (05-03-2021)