New Delhi, 11 Jan 2021: Serum Institute of India (SII) has received a purchase order from the Central government for 11 million doses of Covishield, the company officials said today.
Oxford vaccine Covishield, being manufactured by the Serum Institute, will......
- WHO issues new clinical advice on treating Covid-19 patients (27-01-2021)
- EU warns drug cos of strict export rules amid vax delays (27-01-2021)
- Hundreds of undigested pills found in patient's stomach in Kolkata (27-01-2021)
- Moderna says its vaccine works against variants, developing booster shot (26-01-2021)
- Lack of transparency on covid vaccine goes against Centre’s draft science policy (26-01-2021)
- CSIR keen to collaborate on m-RNA tech, says chief Mande (26-01-2021)
- 348 AEFIs reported till 7.10 pm on tenth day of vaccination drive (26-01-2021)
- Law on sharing info in drugs cases diluted: HC (25-01-2021)
- Health ministry to amend Rule123 (25-01-2021)
- 2 die in AP, Telangana days after vaccination (25-01-2021)