TOKYO, 28 NOV 2020: Scientists have developed a new method for identifying single virus particles based on changes in electrical current when they pass through ultrasmall pores, an advance which they claim may lead to new rapid Covid-19 tests.
The study, pu......
- Which masks give you the best protection? (13-12-2020)
- Non-Contact Thermometers (Infrared Guns) Miss 5 Out of 6 Fevers: Reveals Study (12-12-2020)
- Scientists develop new inhalation delivery system for vaccines (11-12-2020)
- Immune therapy cancer drug Pembrolizumab and Nivolumab linked to heart risks in study (11-12-2020)
- Molnupiravir blocks SARS-CoV-2 transmission, researchers find (06-12-2020)
- Covid-19 virus may hijack our cells' cholesterol system to spread through body, says study (27-11-2020)
- Green tea, pomegranate juice and other herbs inhibit Covid-19: Study (14-11-2020)
- Cloth masks highly preventive against Covid-19, says new CDC study (14-11-2020)
- Covid face masks can trigger skin allergies: Study (14-11-2020)
- Scientists develop novel method to preserve vaccines without refrigeration (13-11-2020)