Washington, 21 Nov 2020: Pfizer Inc applied to US health regulators on Friday for emergency use authorization (EUA) of its Covid-19 vaccine, the first such application in a major step toward providing protection against the new coronavirus.
The application to the US......
- US FDA approves casirivimab, imdevimab for treating mild-to-moderate covid symptoms (23-11-2020)
- Govt tells states & UTs to boost ways to report side effects (23-11-2020)
- Govt. exploring ways for emergency authorisation (23-11-2020)
- Cardiac, prostate drugs found to have new side-effects (23-11-2020)
- Glenmark study shows favipiravir provides significant benefits in COVID-19 treatment (23-11-2020)
- Govt to provide industrial park facilities to grow API, Pharma & Nutraceutical industry (23-11-2020)
- Govt may get Oxford shots in Jan-Feb, at 50% of MRP (23-11-2020)
- Pricing norms for private hospitals may have saved lives: House panel (23-11-2020)
- Centre to amend MDR 2017 to include ASTM in product standards (23-11-2020)
- Infant deaths in Ramnagar: PMO asks state licensing authorities to take action (23-11-2020)