New Delhi, 19 Nov 2020 (IANS) The Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan on Thursday informed that the Centre has modified an electronic network to monitor the dosage of Covid vaccines, vaccinators and geographical location of the vaccine recipients.
He said that......
- US FDA approves casirivimab, imdevimab for treating mild-to-moderate covid symptoms (23-11-2020)
- Govt tells states & UTs to boost ways to report side effects (23-11-2020)
- Govt. exploring ways for emergency authorisation (23-11-2020)
- Cardiac, prostate drugs found to have new side-effects (23-11-2020)
- Glenmark study shows favipiravir provides significant benefits in COVID-19 treatment (23-11-2020)
- Govt to provide industrial park facilities to grow API, Pharma & Nutraceutical industry (23-11-2020)
- Govt may get Oxford shots in Jan-Feb, at 50% of MRP (23-11-2020)
- Pricing norms for private hospitals may have saved lives: House panel (23-11-2020)
- Centre to amend MDR 2017 to include ASTM in product standards (23-11-2020)
- Infant deaths in Ramnagar: PMO asks state licensing authorities to take action (23-11-2020)