NEW YORK, 13 NOV 2020: Researchers, including one of Indian-origin, have revealed that face masks worn to stop the spread of Covid-19 can trigger bouts of eczema in people with sensitive skin and allergies.
Eczema is a condition that causes inflamed, itchy, cracked,......
- Green tea, pomegranate juice and other herbs inhibit Covid-19: Study (14-11-2020)
- Cloth masks highly preventive against Covid-19, says new CDC study (14-11-2020)
- Scientists develop novel method to preserve vaccines without refrigeration (13-11-2020)
- Study finds why masks with valves may not contain coronavirus spread (13-11-2020)
- Scientists develop ‘ultrapotent’ vaccine candidate (05-11-2020)
- Ivermectin can prevent Covid spread, claims AIIMS study (05-11-2020)
- Scientists develop faster way of detecting antibiotic resistance in bacteria (04-11-2020)
- T-cell study adds to debate over duration of COVID-19 immunity (03-11-2020)
- MIT scientists design face mask that can inactivate coronavirus using heat (30-10-2020)
- Antibody immunity wanes over time: Study (28-10-2020)