Washington, 12 Nov 2020: Scientists have used high-speed videos of air flow to show why masks with exhalation valves do not slow the spread of COVID-19.
The researchers from National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in the US created the videos ......
- Green tea, pomegranate juice and other herbs inhibit Covid-19: Study (14-11-2020)
- Cloth masks highly preventive against Covid-19, says new CDC study (14-11-2020)
- Covid face masks can trigger skin allergies: Study (14-11-2020)
- Scientists develop novel method to preserve vaccines without refrigeration (13-11-2020)
- Scientists develop ‘ultrapotent’ vaccine candidate (05-11-2020)
- Ivermectin can prevent Covid spread, claims AIIMS study (05-11-2020)
- Scientists develop faster way of detecting antibiotic resistance in bacteria (04-11-2020)
- T-cell study adds to debate over duration of COVID-19 immunity (03-11-2020)
- MIT scientists design face mask that can inactivate coronavirus using heat (30-10-2020)
- Antibody immunity wanes over time: Study (28-10-2020)