Boston, 29 Oct 2020: Scientists at MIT have designed a novel face mask that can not only filter out the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which causes COVID-19, but also inactivate it using heat.
The new mask incorporates a heated copper mesh and does not need to be d......
- Green tea, pomegranate juice and other herbs inhibit Covid-19: Study (14-11-2020)
- Cloth masks highly preventive against Covid-19, says new CDC study (14-11-2020)
- Covid face masks can trigger skin allergies: Study (14-11-2020)
- Scientists develop novel method to preserve vaccines without refrigeration (13-11-2020)
- Study finds why masks with valves may not contain coronavirus spread (13-11-2020)
- Scientists develop ‘ultrapotent’ vaccine candidate (05-11-2020)
- Ivermectin can prevent Covid spread, claims AIIMS study (05-11-2020)
- Scientists develop faster way of detecting antibiotic resistance in bacteria (04-11-2020)
- T-cell study adds to debate over duration of COVID-19 immunity (03-11-2020)
- Antibody immunity wanes over time: Study (28-10-2020)