NEW DELHI, 21 SEPT 2020: Researchers at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras have developed nano-coated magnesium alloys that can repair bone fractures.
The science has been tested on rabbits and found to be successful. Researchers at the institute will now s......
- Surgical, N-95 masks can reduce Covid-19 cough-cloud by 7, 23 times: IIT-Bombay study (24-10-2020)
- Researchers develop a new breath analyser test for Covid-19 with over 90% accuracy (23-10-2020)
- In 64% PPE Kit cases, manufacturers are not complying for testing quality: IPC Study (23-10-2020)
- BU develops way to isolate chemical compound from plant, wins patent (18-10-2020)
- Oxford scientists develop 5-minute Covid-19 antigen test (16-10-2020)
- Study calls for price regulation of Ayurvedic medicines (13-10-2020)
- Blocking immune system pathway may stop Covid-19: Johns Hopkins study (11-10-2020)
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail may offer protection against Covid-19: Study (11-10-2020)
- Excessive use of hand-sanitizers may boost antimicrobial resistance (11-10-2020)
- Covid-19 vaccines not affected by recent mutations: Study (09-10-2020)