NEW DELHI, 16 SEPT 2020: In a major relief to patients, the National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA) extended the ceiling prices of orthopaedic knee implants for another year.
“The ceiling price as applicable to orthopaedic knee implants for knee repla......
- To get approval in India, vaccines must work in at least 50% cases (22-09-2020)
- Health ministry issues draft guidelines for development of vaccines (22-09-2020)
- China hikes prices of key drug ingredients (22-09-2020)
- IIT Madras develops magnesium alloy to fix bone fractures (22-09-2020)
- Finally, CDC acknowledges aerosol as a ‘main way’ of coronavirus spread (21-09-2020)
- AstraZeneca, under fire for coronavirus vaccine safety, releases trial blueprints (21-09-2020)
- Iodine solution can completely inactivate Covid-19: Study (21-09-2020)
- RPMA urge state govt to come up with pharma policy (21-09-2020)
- Task force arrests two for selling Mephentermine injection (20-09-2020)
- NPPA asks State DCs to prevent hoarding, black marketing of Medical Oxygen (20-09-2020)