LONDON, 6 JUNE 2020: Researchers have identified proteins in the blood of COVID-19 patients which are linked to the disease severity, an advance that may lead to markers that provide information on the progression of their illness.
The scientists, including......
- Gene test can predict risk of medications causing liver injury (08-09-2020)
- T cell memory that cross-reacts with novel coronavirus does not prevent infection, researcher clarifies (13-08-2020)
- Scientists develop new way to deliver more drugs through the skin (05-08-2020)
- New study identifies 21 existing drugs that could treat COVID-19 (26-07-2020)
- Breakthrough blood test detects positive COVID-19 result in 20 minutes (19-07-2020)
- Beautyberry leaf extract restores drug's power to fight 'superbug' (17-07-2020)
- Scientists identify two antibodies from llamas that can neutralise coronavirus (15-07-2020)
- Turmeric may help in treating blood cancer, say IIT Madras researchers (15-07-2020)
- Why lopinavir and hydroxychloroquine do not work on COVID-19 (13-07-2020)
- We ignore COVID-19 airborne indoor spread at our peril: 239 scientists (09-07-2020)