Hyderabad, 13 Jan 2020: Medicines that are used to treat illnesses like epilepsy, depression, obesity and other mental health issues too are found to increase the risk of suicidal tendencies among patients.
A recent study on anti-epileptic drugs has sh......
- Joint injections, creams ineffective for treating hand arthritis: Study (04-10-2023)
- Molnupiravir could be helping SARS-CoV-2 to evolve (01-10-2023)
- IIT-K develops device to monitor lung health (28-09-2023)
- Implant device developed to cure cancer within 60 days by Houston researchers (28-09-2023)
- Study Points to Immune Cell-Specific Protein as Target against Implant Rejection (27-09-2023)
- BHU scientists claim Ayurvedic cure for rheumatism (27-09-2023)
- Antibiotics help some bacteria survive for longer (27-09-2023)
- Scientists have discovered potential treatment for nicotine addiction (25-09-2023)
- Immune Cells Vital to Success of Vaccines Against Coronavirus: Study (24-09-2023)
- New target to beat cancer drug resistance (21-09-2023)