Washington D.C., 7 May 2019: Researchers have claimed that food additives and other cooking ingredients could lead to hardened arteries.
Hardening arteries, or arterial stiffness, is an independent risk factor for heart disease and death, and the mechanisms......
- Joint injections, creams ineffective for treating hand arthritis: Study (04-10-2023)
- Molnupiravir could be helping SARS-CoV-2 to evolve (01-10-2023)
- IIT-K develops device to monitor lung health (28-09-2023)
- Implant device developed to cure cancer within 60 days by Houston researchers (28-09-2023)
- Study Points to Immune Cell-Specific Protein as Target against Implant Rejection (27-09-2023)
- BHU scientists claim Ayurvedic cure for rheumatism (27-09-2023)
- Antibiotics help some bacteria survive for longer (27-09-2023)
- Scientists have discovered potential treatment for nicotine addiction (25-09-2023)
- Immune Cells Vital to Success of Vaccines Against Coronavirus: Study (24-09-2023)
- New target to beat cancer drug resistance (21-09-2023)