Washington D.C. [USA], 19 OCT 2018: A combination of probiotics and antibiotics could eradicate two strains of drug-resistant bacteria that often infect wounds.
According to researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, if the probiotic/antibiot......
- Joint injections, creams ineffective for treating hand arthritis: Study (04-10-2023)
- Molnupiravir could be helping SARS-CoV-2 to evolve (01-10-2023)
- IIT-K develops device to monitor lung health (28-09-2023)
- Implant device developed to cure cancer within 60 days by Houston researchers (28-09-2023)
- Study Points to Immune Cell-Specific Protein as Target against Implant Rejection (27-09-2023)
- BHU scientists claim Ayurvedic cure for rheumatism (27-09-2023)
- Antibiotics help some bacteria survive for longer (27-09-2023)
- Scientists have discovered potential treatment for nicotine addiction (25-09-2023)
- Immune Cells Vital to Success of Vaccines Against Coronavirus: Study (24-09-2023)
- New target to beat cancer drug resistance (21-09-2023)