MUMBAI, 22 DEC 2017: In a setback to the Maharashtra government, the Bombay high court on Thursday stayed its notification permitting doctors having a degree of LCEH (licentiate of the court of examiners in homeopathy) to practice allopathy.
A bench of just......
- 2 Label Changes approved by FDA for Levothyroxine Sodium (06-12-2023)
- FDA’s lack of onsite inspections may have compromised drug quality, study says (06-12-2023)
- Drugs Act applies to Products Sold as 'Drugs', Not Food Items Certified By FSSAI: Telangana HC (06-12-2023)
- Max Healthcare launches CAR-T cell therapy in collaboration with ImmunoACT (06-12-2023)
- India seeks 5 yr global patent waiver for Covid diagnostics, therapeutics from WTO (06-12-2023)
- NOTTO orders probe into reports linking Apollo Hospitals to 'cash for kidneys racket' (06-12-2023)
- US court dismisses lawsuit against Emcure over Covid-19 vaccine (06-12-2023)
- Highest mortality rates due to antimicrobial resistance, say experts (06-12-2023)
- DCGI to frame rules for compounding of offences under Section 32B (06-12-2023)
- Nutraceuticals and supplements demand rise 31% in Sept, 2023 (06-12-2023)