LONDON, 14 DEC 2017 - It is shaping up to be a bumper year for drug approvals, with U.S. officials clearing twice as many novel medicines as in 2016, yet returns on research investment at leading pharmaceutical companies are down.
In fact, projected returns at 12 of the wor......
- No mandatory time duration prescribed for sampling of psychotropic substances under NDPS Act (03-12-2023)
- Florida Medical Clinic Owner and Pharmacy Technician Sentenced to Prison in Clinical Trial Fraud Scheme (03-12-2023)
- Seven arrested following six fatalities linked to Ayurvedic 'Kalmeghasav' consumption in Gujarat (03-12-2023)
- Only D Pharma eligible to become pharmacists in govt depts (03-12-2023)
- HC junks Sunil Chaudhary's anticipatory bail plea in bribery case (03-12-2023)
- Chowki Basdei Police arrested supplier of drug injection from Bihar (02-12-2023)
- Two arrested including doctor for drug smuggling, banned medicines recovered (02-12-2023)
- HC disposes of PILs on NAT-PCR in blood banks (02-12-2023)
- Japan to tighten regulations on over-the-counter drug sales (02-12-2023)
- Mumbai: Crime Branch Unit 3 Busts Fake Doctor Gang Exploiting Unani Ayurvedic Treatment (02-12-2023)