Ottava, 15 Oct 2017: A new study reports that bacterial mutation rates are significantly higher under crowded conditions and offers insights which could help develop methods to counter antibiotic resistance.
Mutations, or changes in the DNA sequence, create genetic vari......
Source : Medical News Bulletin
- New method identifies bacteria more easily (03-12-2023)
- Spanish scientists discover a promising therapeutic target for cardiac arrhythmias (03-12-2023)
- Researchers develop one-dollar cancer treatment using engineered bacteria (01-12-2023)
- Protected droplets as a new transport route for medicines (01-12-2023)
- An Oral Probiotic Can Treat Dry Eye Disease: Study (30-11-2023)
- Researchers develop faster, cheaper, and more precise method for identifying bacteria (30-11-2023)
- Over 900 known and novel genes responsible for AMR revealed in a study (29-11-2023)
- New device could replace animals used in drug safety testing (29-11-2023)
- Decades of mRNA Research Come to Fruition (28-11-2023)
- AI to detect antibiotic resistance faster than gold-standard testing (28-11-2023)